Justin-Siena High School is proud to offer international students the opportunity to attend our school and become a part of our community.
Amerigo Education offers international student recruitment solutions to top American high schools, and serves as Justin-Siena’s International Student Admissions Department. Amerigo assists Justin-Siena in pre-screening and evaluating prospective applicants, collecting and validating application documents, and responding to student inquiries.
· On-campus caring residential community with live-in dorm staff
· English Language Learning support
· Additional university and academic advising
· Cultural trips to explore the community on weekends and breaks· And much more
All international applicants are required to submit the following documents along with the Amerigo application:
· Official transcript in Original Language Certified
· Certified English Translation of Transcripts
· English Proficiency Testing
· Copy of Passport
· Two Letters of Recommendation from teachers
Upon receipt of your completed application, Amerigo will contact you to schedule an interview and advise on next steps. Note that international student applications are accepted on an ongoing basis as space permits.
For additional information on the international student application process, contact Ms. Stephanie Sun at email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application!