Complete the Online Admission Application
- See the tab on the right to access the application.
- Early Decision applications due December 15, 2019
- Regular Decision applications due January 24, 2020
- As part of the application process, Justin-Siena requires recommendations from the applicant's Principal, English Teacher, and Math Teacher. Additionally, you may request a recommendation from other teachers who can attest to the applicant's academic and personal qualities. You will be able to request recommendations on the admission application, or you can contact the admissions office.
Submit Tuition Assistance Application and Merit Based Scholarship Application (if needed)
- All deadline information and details can be found here.
- Applications will be available in October and due in February
Take the Entrance Examination
All prospective 9th
graders must take the PSAT 8/9 as the Entrance Exam. Check-in begins at 8am in the Dining Hall and the test begins promptly at 8:30am. Click here
- Once the Admissions Application has been submitted, the admission office will contact you to schedule your family interview
- Admissions Interviews will be January 18 2020 and February 1 2020
Receive Your Admission Decision
- Early Decision beginning February 10 2020
- Regular Decision beginning February 28 2020
- Early decision register online by February 23 2020
- Regular decision register online by March 13 2020